For centuries, we humans tend to greet people by saying happy birthday. That’s not a problem, that’s actually a good thing, but the problem is that we have used this simple phrase quite a lot of time that it actually depleted in value.
It’s not like this is the only thing you need to say, there a quite a lot of options that you can use instead of saying happy birthday.
The advantage of it will be that the person will feel better valued and you’ll be the one to whom he/she sees as an utmost respect because you’ve greeted in a way most people can’t think like that.
In this post, we’ll going to explore a few ways you can “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” without actually saying happy birthday.
Let’s get started!
Note: Don’t miss the last point we made on custom message
What Can I Say Instead Of Happy Birthday?
These are 53 ways you can say happy birthday differently:
- Have an awesome day.
- Blow the candle and make a wish.
- May this day be as special as you are.
- Happy birthday you. Did you know that you’re one of the few people in the world that I can actually tolerate?
- Sending laughter and joy on your way.
- It’s time to celebrate!
- Have a spectacular time.
- Happy day of birth to you!
- Wishing you a day that is overflowing with beer and happiness.
- Let’s party!
- Happy anniversary with life.
- It’s another year, and it’s still the same old you.
- To your happiness.
- Happy anni-birth-sary!
- Happy Beerday!
- May your day be filled with sweet things and cake.
- Have a blast!
- I wish you never stop enjoying all the happy, little moments in your life.
- Let’s raise a toast to you and your life.
- A remarkable year to come!
- The more candles you blow, the merrier. Blow them all away and wish for the best!
- Have a smashing birthday.
- Many more days, months, and years to come for you.
- Here’s a bouquet of happiness for you.
- To your good health.
- Happy oldieth birthday.
- Happy level-up day!
- I’m happy that you were born on this day.
- All the best to you and the years to come.
- How old are you again? 63?!
- A million magic wishes to you!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- I wish you all the best on your special day.
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
- Wishing you a day that is as special as you are.
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- Wishing you many more candles to blow.
- All the best on your special day!
- May you have a fantastic day and many more to come!
- I wish you a happier birthday than anyone else has wished you.
- Happy oldies birthday.
- Have a great one!
- It’s time to celebrate!
- Happy Birthday!
How To Say It?
You can call that special person and say greet this way. Make sure you smile while saying it because human can be able to interpret the smile through voice without even seeing you in person.
Text a person if you think he/she is busy or if both of you are living in different time zones. Texting is another way to connect with your loved ones but we recommend the next option which is better than just texting…
· Voice Message
Dropping a voice message help you to maintain a deeper connection with the person.
· Face To Face
That’s the best way to greet anyone. If it’s possible for you than great.
· Send A Cake With A Custom Message Card
This is the best option that we actually recommend.
Contact with the Courier Company and hand them over cake and custom card that you want to send.
This is the best way to greet someone who is living at a distance and you’re unable to meet that person face to face.
If you want any assistance for custom birthday cards than we have a perfect solution for you. We are able to deliver the best quality digital print that you can print on a paper of your preference.
Wrapping It Up
Now you know what you can say instead of happy birthday right? Pick the right message based on your relationship with that person and say it at the right time.
For example, if your relationship with that person is frank that pick messages that are less formal or perhaps funny actually.